Appraisal Associates values a wide range of art, antiques and other collectibles. The lists below indicate our most common areas of work and encompass the majority of our requests for valuation services.
Fine art, including paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture, and photography
- Canadian historical, modern, and contemporary art
- International art of all periods
- Inuit graphic art and sculpture
- First Nations and Amerindian art
- Ethnographic art
Antiques, decorative art, other collectibles
- Archival material
- Ceramics (pottery and porcelain)
- Silver and other metalware
- Press photo archives
- Asian decorative art
- Ethnographic (Tribal) artifacts
- Objets de vertu
If you have a property not included in these categories, however, please contact us.